2 Days Lake Mburo National Park Safari – Hail Tours Uganda
This 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park tour, short but riveting itinerary checks off the top scenery and wildlife highlights within Lake Mburo National Park, the oldest Savannah National Park in Uganda.
Drive through best game tracks of this Protected Area, enjoy the boat ride through the Park’s largest water body.
For your two days in this National Park, be sure of getting treated to sights or sounds of impalas, giant elands, Defassa waterbucks, vervet monkeys, Rothschild giraffes, Cape buffaloes, warthogs, Olive baboons, Hippos, bushbucks, Topis, Nile crocodiles and not forgetting colorful bird species.
Highlights of the 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park
- Stay in exquisite Safari Lodge/Tented Camp.
- Explore Lake Mburo National Park’s dramatic sceneries and wildlife species.
- Drive through the wildlife-rich game tracks of this beautiful savannah National Park.
- Take a boat ride through the large Lake Mburo, where lots of Hippos and Nile crocodiles will be sighted on a typical 2-hour tour.
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park, western side of Uganda and boat ride
- Day 2: Game drive through Lake Mburo National Park and drive back to Kampala.
Detailed Itinerary for the 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park, western side of Uganda and boat ride
Start your journey of discovery in Lake Mburo National Park with a drive to western Uganda, through the countryside filled with banana plantations, rolling hills and the famous Ankole long-horned cattle.
The secluded landscape of savannah plains, plateaus and rock kopjes are haven to some of the region’s untold stories that include the legend of Mburo and Kigarama.
On getting to the Lodge, have lunch and spend the afternoon on a boat ride through Lake Mburo to see lots of Hippos and Nile crocodiles as well as wetland and aquatic bird species.
- Rwakobo Rock Lodge or Hyena Hill Lodge (moderate).
- Eagle Nest Lodge or Leopard Rest Camp (budget).
Meals: Lunch and Dinner.
Travel time: 3-4 hours.
Day 2: Game drive through Lake Mburo National Park and drive back to Kampala
The beautiful landscape of Lake Mburo National Park is home to some of the country’s rarest wildlife species like Rothschild giraffes, warthogs, impalas, Defassa waterbucks, giant elands, Burchell’s zebras and so much more.
Spend half a day driving through some of the many game tracks where many of these animals will be sighted. After lunch, drive out of the Park and continue to Kampala. This marks the end of our 2 days Lake Mburo National Park safari.
This package includes;
- Park entry fees.
- Game drive.
- Boat ride.
- Transfer by a private safari driver.
- An English speaking private safari driver.
- Bottled water and some snacks.
- Hand sanitizers and face masks (given the prevailing COVID-19 Pandemic).
- Relevant Government taxes.
- One night accommodation in one of the best Safari Lodges/Tented Camps.
The package excludes;
- Premium drinks at Lodges.
- Visa fees (if required).
- Medical or travel insurance.
- Accommodation in Kampala.
- Optional activities that aren’t part of the itinerary.
- Other personal expenses in form of laundry fees, telephone calls,